Went to the Popular Fair this morning. Didnt I say
morning? YES! Okay this is definitely not kiasu-ism or typical Singaporean. For today, I simply have no time to waste! Have to buy my school stuff at the Fair, look for present for the party later in the evening, accompany Wanyi to Dhoby Ghaut have her hair cut, wrap present...
Talking about wrapping present, I broke a record today!! By wrapping the gift in a toilet in Singapore Shopping Centre. I admit that was kinda stupid, dirty.. what-so-ever. But the toilet is really clean, despite the
ulu so-called shopping centre.
Anw, Wanyi had her hair cut and straightened. It looks really nice.
After which I have to rush to Hougang from PS. Earned 2 angpows from Baozhen jiejie and Ah Hua korkor. Belated birthday present.
Oh yar, the Popular Fair. I couldnt buy any liquid paper/high lighters/colour pens. The place was really huge, and bustling with buyers. Bought files, those stick ons photo album, fullscap pads, dividers.. It's incomplete. I'm yet done with the impt stuffs like the pencil case(from Borders) and colour pens.
From my experience during the 1st 3 mths in JC, I realised that colour pens are impt. Only applies to girls.